How do I make an appointment?
If you would like to make an appointment please call, send us a message via our Facebook page or come into the shop and speak with one of our friendly artists.
Do you take walk-ins’?
Yes, we welcome walk-in appointments if we have time available. However, it is best to pre-book to guarantee your time.
Do you have a minimum charge?
Yes, our minimum charge is $100.
Our hourly rate $160 per hour for larger pieces. We also quote by the piece if it is between 1 and 3 hours. For people getting ongoing larger work we offer a day rate which works out better value for the client. This rate is negotiated with the artist.
Do you accept EFTPOS?
No, we are a cash only business. ATM’s are located across the road. We also offer Inkpay.
All tattoos must be paid for at the end of each session
What do I do if I need to cancel or reschedule?
Cancellation or rescheduling of appointments requires at least 48 hours notice or the deposit will be forfeited
Do I need to be 18 years old?
Yes, you must be 18 years of age to get tattooed with valid I.D.
Do you have gift vouchers?
Yes, you can purchase gift vouchers directly from the shop. Please call or come in to arrange that perfect gift.
AFTER CARE TIPS FOR TATTOOS
- Take off your bandage after 1 hour. Do not apply again.
- Wash gently using a mild soap and warm water.
- Apply Bepanthen, Dr. Pickles or Paw Paw ointment LIGHTLY 3 -6 times daily depending on skin types.
- It is always important to keep your tattoo clean
- Avoid swimming pools, spas and beaches for 2-3 weeks
- Avoid direct sun for 2-3 weeks. Sunburn during healing can cause it to form a larger scab and fade the colours. Wait until it is FULLY healed before you go back in the sun. Once healed, make sure your tattoo is always protected by a high quality sunscreen to keep it looking its best.
It is normal for your tattoo to scab and shed coloured flakes. Picking at the scab will cause your tattoo to lose colour.
We guarantee our work but understand that even if you take perfect care, a touch up may be required. Bring it to our attention within 3 months of getting your tattoo to receive your free touch up session.